|Mu Ko Surin National Park|
|Department Of National Park|
|Department Of Marine And Coastal Resources|
When taking a trip to a national Park, there are rules and regulations that every
conscientious tourist must observe in order to maintain this public area sustainably
- Do not collect anything but rubbish.
- Do not make loud noises. which disturds other people and wildlife.
- Do not hunt,destroy, or do anything that harms plants,animals,and the environment.
- Do not take the foam ware in a national park.
- Do not teke the pets in a national park
- Do not take months to have any alcohol in the park.
- Do realize the significance of nature,in that everybody must share and learn to
preserve it for ourselves and ithers.
|Ao Chong Kad |
Ao Mai Ngam